Friday, May 23, 2014

Easy 2 Ingredient Sugar Scrub


This past Christmas I tried my hand at a sugar scrub for the first time. It was an amazing success! I like that the first recipe only had 3 simple ingredients, but while playing around with my Mary Kay Satin Hands, I got curious... I found this wonderful TWO ingredient recipe.

Mix the two ingredients and transfer to jars. If you make a big batch, make sure to stir the bowl before you dip out each jar since the ingredients settle quickly.

 Not including the cost of your jars, an 8oz batch of this Copycat Recipe cost you about $2.
It is perfect for gifts anytime of the year. And by using different scented dish soaps you can have almost any 'flavor' you want!


Like this idea? Pin it!!




The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...