Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lavender Sugar Scrub


I have seen so many sugar scrubs on Pinterest and I wanted to try them, but I never have essential oils on hand. So, I found this recipe to try. This was so easy I made all I needed for all the ladies in my family (extended too) for Christmas in less than 10 min. I used a small 4oz mason jar, but you can use any air tight container.

1/4 Cup Baby Oil
1/4 Cup Lavender Baby Bath
2 Cups Sugar
2- 4oz Mason Jar

Mix everything up and put 1/2 cup of scrub in each jar. If you make a big batch, make sure to stir the bowl before you dip out each jar since the ingredients settle quickly.


Add a label to the lid and voila: A beautiful homemade Christmas gift that cost you less than $2 and 10 min.


I used Avery silver embossed round labels (22824), but this printable should work on any 12 label sheet.


Like this idea? Pin it!!






The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...