Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Place Setting Cards - Printables and DIYs





It's not too late to add a little style and flair to your Thanksgiving table. I have gathered together a collection of fall place cards that are perfect for your Thanksgiving table and can easily be assembled. Each one of these printables or DIYs are super simple, but make a big impact.
















http://factorydirectcraft.com/factorydirectcraft_blog/burlap-button-turkey-placecards/





With all of these choices I will have to let my kids help me pick which ones we make this year. I LOVE the Indian corn idea! Which is your favorite? How will your table be decorated this year?


Like this idea? Pin it!!




The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...