Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Go Big Orange

This past weekend I not only got to mark something off my seasonal bucket list, but also my life time bucket list! I was born in a little town called Rockwood, TN, so when I was born my blood was already orange: I've been a Vols fan since before I could talk. Collage football is a big deal in our household: My husband is a FSU 'Nole and I a UT Vol. Fortunately, in the 12 years we've been married the two have never meet so I don't have to pick a side.

This past weekend my father (We call him Papaw) took me up to Knoxville for my first every home game!! It was actually the first UT game I've seen in person and was also homecoming, so I feel like I hit the jackpot!

We left the ATL about 8:30am, stopped by a Walmart in TN to stock up on some orange (There's not a whole lot of orange in our local Walmarts)

Arrived right about lunch time and grabbed a parking spot.

Hopped on the trolly and rode downtown...

Neyland Stadium


Homecoming banners from some of the fraternities.

We had some AMAZING seats in the 5th row. (Thanks again Uncle Ronnie!!)

See! That's us on National TV!! :D



Half time was amazing. SO MUCH ORANGE!!!



But my favorite part was watching my Vols score and win!

After the game, we meet up with some family...

 for dinner at Calhouns.

By the time we got home at 2am, I was bush whacked! But so grateful to Papaw, and everyone who made the day possible!!!

ROCKY TOP YOU'LL ALWAYS BE 
HOME SWEET HOME TO ME!!!!



The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...