Monday, August 25, 2014

Did Anyone Get the Number Of that Bus?!?

So yes, I feel like I've been hit by a bus! It's been a crazy week to say the least. I was gone most of the week and up for more than 48 hours with little more than 2- 30 min naps... So I am bushwhacked!! I appologize for My Favorite Things not being updated this week: But no worries, it will be back this week. The good news is Consignment Sale Season is OVER!!!! *Doing my happy dance* and I will not have another one as crazy as this one. The great news is I will be sharing my Fall bucket list this week and transferring my site over to fall! I can't wait; I LOVE fall!!!

The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...