Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Trip to the Farmer's Market

I can't believe school starts around here in 3 weeks. AHHHHH!!! So thankful I pretty much home school. But that does mean that a lot of 'summer activities' around here will wrap up soon. :( I feel like summer barely got started! Hopefully I can finish up a good chunk of our summer bucket list before labor day.


This past weekend we finally made it out to the local Farmer's Market. What a breath of fresh air. I love going out and enjoying the crowds, food, and fun. They close off one of the streets around our town's square and have rows and rows of local farmers with their fruits, veggies, meats, dairy, baked goods and more. The kids were so excited I couldn't get them all three to give me a good picture: LOL I swear Bubee isn't doing the pee pee dance, he just didn't want to stop :P

The prices aren't low enough for me to spend much yet, but the kids did have to get their honey sticks from one of the local vendors. This was the first time Little Lady got one. She wasn't too sure what to do.

 Rosey Posey and Bubee got to enjoy a Pedicar tour.  It was a lot of fun!

After our shopping was done, we joined Meme and Papaw for some pizza at one of the restraunts on the square. 

Little Lady ate about 3/4ths of this slice of pizza by herself!! I guess she's going through a growing spurt. O_O


All in all it was a fun summer day. I just wish that it would last a little longer.  I will savor these days though as the kids are growing SO fast... I can't believe Little Lady will celebrate her 2nd birthday this week!! Where has time gone?!?

What has your family done this summer? How's your summer bucket list going?
The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...