Monday, June 16, 2014

Weddings, Lighting Bugs, and Father's Day


This past weekend was filled with celebrations for us. The kids, my folks, and I traveled to TN to celebrate one of my cousins' weddings.

I know I'm a little bias, but Little Lady looked so CUTE! She enjoyed being outdoors while Bubee just had fun playing in the creek.

Papaw just enjoyed photo bombing. :P

But we all enjoyed getting to see family. Especially Nana! (See Bubee's crazy hair from running around playing LOL)

On the way home we saw a beautiful sunset on the Tennessee River.

We stopped at Poppy's for a bit to wish him a "Happy Father's Day" and let the kids play more and catch Lightning Bugs (Fireflies for those of you in the North.)



They caught so many it was magical! (Yes that's a Photoshopped photo, but I love it still)

There is nothing as beautiful as a TN sunset on the farm though!

Yesterday was Father's Day, so Rosey Posey presented her daddy with "Dad's Candy Beer". One of the ideas from my 15 DIY Father's Day Gift list.

A Friend of ours was showing off his Father's Day gift at church. Such a great idea!!

Yesterday was also our 12 year Anniversary! Wow! I can't believe it's already been 12 years and I love him so much more every day. (Looking at this picture from our album I'm reminded how young we were... just kids! Wow!)

Do you have any June weddings you're attending? How's your summer going so far?





The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...