Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer is Zooming By!!!

A Summer Storm moving in.

Wow I can't believe it's already this close to the middle of June. WOW!!! We've gotten a few items checked off the bucket list. Last week Rosey Posey and Chris were at our Church's youth summer camp. They had a lot of fun while I stayed at home with the 2 younger ones. OMG it was a crazy week...

 Tuesday we took Miss H to the movies with us. Little Lady loved the popcorn. (Don't ask me what that face means LOL)
 So did Bubee, (Quick Tip: Take your booster seat from the car into the movie theater when taking little ones. It's a lot easier!)
But I ended up in the lobby with Little Lady before the end of the movie because she had enough of sitting still. Oh well, it was only a $1 movie :D


 Wednesday we met up with Bubee's best friend for some swimming.
 Little Lay felt like a big girl getting to swim by herself (Notice the life jacket, she was proud to be in it and not a baby float)
 Bubee was just happy to be in the water!
 I harvested my first fruits (or should I say veggies) out of the garden. (I need to do some weeding)
There's a yummy bell pepper ready to be picked!!

 Little Lady got to enjoy some Ice Cream at Chick-fil-a

I think she liked it!

And we got to toast to some friends' first grand-baby (BTW: That's sparkling cider)

Bubee wanted to make a "TV Show" So he had me record him on the playground. What he says the last 5 sec is hilarious!!!


WHEW! What a crazy week. Chris and Rosey Posey are home and I've never been happier. What have you been doing so far this summer?


The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...