Monday, June 30, 2014

Another Camping Trip in the Books- June 2014

So this past week you will notice I've been a little MIA. Sorry. We just got back from our annual week long camping trip. I have to admit I'm BUSHED!!! I think Little Lady is just at the in between age where she's old enough she wants to join the big kids, but young enough she can't always. So I spent a LOT of time trying to keep her happy an preoccupied. The good news: I will have a whole camping series for you this week!!

 Everyone got to relax in the hammocks, even Little Lady.

We did have some rain almost every day. Fortunately nothing severe, and it usually only last 1-2 hours each day.
 Meme caught this AMAZING picture of lighting across the lake.

 When the storm finally reached us it rained...
 A LOT!! We had to dig a bit of a trench to drain the water out of camp.


 Little Lady got to enjoy some water time in her play area (Notice the fence).

While Rosey Posey and her friend got to enjoy a sunset swim in the lake.

 Bubee caught frogs, or toads, I don't know.

My favorite thing was the campfires each night.

 Everyone got to relax a bit!

I even got a little time to hang out in the hammock a read.  (BTW: I LOVE Stormie Omartian, you  should check her out!)

 This is the new decal on Meme's Camper (Yes, I use to be a Jackson.) I made it thanks to Fynes Designs. She's got several others on her site, so check it out!!


 No summer camping trip is complete without watermelon. Little Lady was a mess!!


 We got to enjoy seeing some beautiful wildlife.

And enjoyed some gourmet S'mores.

This week I will be sharing with you some of our favorite camping games, recipes, tips and tricks, so come back soon!!
The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...