Sunday, May 25, 2014

Summer Bucket List 2014


Wow! Spring really flew by this year. Little Lady finished up her first year of Pre-K. Bubee graduated Kindergarten (Now I have to decided whether he's going to public school or home next year). I have to admit I am SO GLAD summer is here!!! We completed over half of our spring bucket list this year, so there's not too many transfers. But I am so happy to have this years Summer Bucket List ready!!

  • Make Chocolate Bowls
  • Go White Water Rafting
  • Canning
  • Go to the Zoo
  • Make a Fairy Garden
  • Go to the Farmer's Market
  • Eat Dirt (Pudding)
  • Watch Fireworks
  • Make our own Sidewalk Chalk
  • Go to a Baseball Game
  • Mail Pen-pals
  • Make an "I'm Bored" Box
  • Play with Bubbles
  • Swim
  • Make Homemade Ice Cream
  • Celebrate Birthdays
  • Read Some Books
  • Water Fight
  • Enjoy a Dollar Movie
  • Catch Fireflys
  • Go to Stone Mountain
  • Build a Sandcastle
  • Bar-B-Q
  • Have a Media Free Day
  • Try a Gourmet S'more
  • Make a Kiddie Car Wash
  • Go Back to School 

We have 4 birthdays, 3 weddings, and our 12th anniversary to celebrate this summer, so I'm not too sure how much will get checked off our list, but I'm ready for lots of Fun in the Sun! What's on your summer bucket list?
The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...