Thursday, March 13, 2014

St. Patty's Day Bookmarks


I got a few hole punches recently in hopes of makeing some Valentine's Day bookmarks... that never happened. :(  However, playing around with the heart punch I discovered: 4 hearts = 1 Shamrock.

So it got my wheels turning. I found some scrap card-stock (Leftovers from cutting out consignment sale tags), got out the Washi Tape from my winter cards, pulled together some crafting supplies and made some fun bookmarks.


  • Cardstock cut to bookmark size/shape
  • Green paper (I used some glittery scrapbooking paper)
  • Washi Tape
  • Heart hole punch
  • Glue
  • Green Marker
  • Tweezers (Optional)

1. Punch out 4 hearts from the green paper.

2. Glue to card-stock to make shamrocks. I found it easier to place the tiny hearts with a pair of tweezers.

3. Add a Washi tape boarder.

4. Go read a book!


Rosey Posey had fun making up her own design. These could easily be used as teacher gifts, rainy day crafts, or party favors.

Some of the fun saying we came up with were:
  • My Lucky Book
  • Books will "Shamrock" your world!
  • Lots O'Books
  • Top of the Reading to Ya!
  • There's a pot of golden knowledge at the end of every book.

What would you put on your St. Patty's day bookmark?



Like this idea? Pin it!!


The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...