Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Favorite Things Saturdays 3/1


Every Saturday I like to wrap up my week with some of My Favorite Things. I am SO excited to now be co-hosting this event. Please grab a button and join me! This week:

    My week has been insanely busy. It's the start of Consignment Sale Season and crazy me: I volunteered to be team mom for my son's baseball team and this week is the first week. AHHHH! So needless to say there hasn't been much going on with my 'cyberlife' this week. Look for some yummy and amazing posts coming up next week though ;)


    Posts you may have missed this week:

    My favorites from around the web:
    http://ohsheglows.com/2014/02/27/one-bowl-double-chocolate-chunk-cookies/
    http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2014/02/frugal-friday-diy-organization-ideas.html
    http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/2014/02/shape-activities.html
    One Bowl Double 
    Chocolate Chunk Cookies
    25 DIY Organization Ideas
    29 Fun Shape Activities


    Featured from last weeks LinkUp:
    If you are featured, don't forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!






    This week's LinkUp:
    • Please follow the co-hosts
    • Add your post below (Anything you like: Craft, contest, family adventure, recipe, etc.) 
    • We pin all links on Pinterest, so try to use a Pinterest friendly photo. ;)
    • Don't forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
    • Grab a button
    • Check out a few others posts.
    • Come back next week to see who was featured!



    The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...