Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Free Printable Spring Cleaning Checklist

I am so ready to spruce up the house and sweep away the winter blues! How about you? Are you planning any spring cleaning this year? What's on your list?

I've put together a cute spring cleaning checklist to help you get started. There's extra check-boxes for the rooms that you may have multiples of such as bathrooms and bedrooms. Or if you prefer, you can download the blank checklist and write your own.



Like this idea? Pin it!!


7 comments:

  1. I'm totally feeling the itch for spring cleaning. What a nice thing to share with your readers. I'll have to give it a look.

    Happy Sharefest! I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list! I keep meaning to make on for myself and then actually do it, this list just got me one step closer to a cleaner house! Thanks!

    And Happy Sharefest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, and just what I need. I can't wait for days when it is warm enough to open the doors and windows to let some fresh air in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your site Susie! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...