Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Best Valentine's Gift Ever

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

What is the best Valentine's gift ever you ask? No, it's not chocolates, flowers or even diamonds... It's a good night's sleep. Think about it: How can you even enjoy those chocolates, flowers or diamonds without a good night's sleep. There are some surprising benefits to a good night's sleep. According to Health.com some of the surprising benefits to a good night's sleep include:

  1. Improved Memory
  2. Live Longer
  3. Less Inflammation
  4. Better Creativity
  5. Less Fatigue/More Stamina
  6. Better Grades
  7. Sharper Attention
  8. Healthier Weight
  9. Lower Stress
  10. Lower Risk of Depression
 
One of the best ways to give your valentine a good night's sleep is to reduce your snoring.  I love my husband dearly, but he defiantly is a snorer. So loud sometimes, that it keeps me awake and I opt to sleep on the couch. This is defiantly a product review that has been life changing for me (I don't say that lightly). BioTerra Herbs asked us to try their Shush: Snoring Herbal Supplement. I was VERY skeptical, but we gave it a try... IT WORKS! There is nothing more to say about that. I am totally in love with this product and will be buying more of it.


Chris takes 2 caplets before bed, enjoys his normal bedtime routine and goes to sleep. That's it! No masks to wear, no painful strips to glue on his nose and peel off each morning. Just peaceful sleep. Does he still snore? Very little and very quietly (more like heavy breathing) But I can actually sleep and more importantly I can tell a HUGE difference!  I actually woke him up one night he forgot it, to make him take it. This is defiantly a product that I would HIGHLY recommend.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...