Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cupid's Arrows Valentine with Free Printable


I have always enjoyed Valentine's Day. The kid's get to enjoy parties and swaps at school, and the adults get to enjoy chocolates, flowers, dates and more. Looking back over the years I have always enjoyed making my own Valentines and fun foods. Today I want to share one of my favorite Valentines I made for Bubee:


Cupid's Arrows
Ingredients:
Red Heart Gummy Candies
Pretzels
Small Candy Bag

  1. Use  the candies and pretzels to assemble 3 arrows per bag. (You can cut a little bit off of the hearts to make the tail of the arrow look different, or just leave it)
  2. Add to candy bag
  3. Fold printable in half and staple to bag.

The picture above is from a couple years ago, so I've updated the printable to be a little more decorative. Enjoy!

Like this idea? Pin it!!


The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...