Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cupid's Arrow Valentine Snack


Valentine's day is only 10 days away. I love to shower my kids with treats. I have made this for my son's class several times and it's always a big hit.

Ingredients:
Spaghetti
Hotdogs
Block of cheese (My kids like mild cheddar)

1. Cut an arrow tip and end out of the cheese as seen above. Depending on the thickness of the cheese you may be able to cut each piece in half horizontally to make 2 pieces.

2. Slice the hotdogs at a sharp angel as seen above.

4. Turn the hotdog pieces to form a heart.

5. Thread the cheese and hotdog onto the spaghetti.

6. Snap off the extra spaghetti and enjoy.

This makes for a great snack or even a cute lunch. You can make a dozen of these in about 15 min, so it's great for classes.


Like this idea? Pin it!!



The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...