Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winter Luminaries: A Simple, Easy and Elegant Centerpiece


I may have found one of my new favorite craft supplies. I have never used Snow-Tex before, but tried for the first time and made these amazingly easy and cute luminaries for our dinner table center piece. I wish the pictures would capture the true beauty of these better, but you're going to have to take my word they are gorgeous, I would even dare say they would make a very nice and inexpensive wedding centerpiece.

Time: 5 min
Cost: Less than $10
Glittering Snow-Tex
Jar (You can use a jelly jar, mason jar, or any glass container you like.)
LED Tea light (You can NOT use a real tea light as the jar would not let it burn)
Popsicle stick or other application tool

1. Smear the Snow-tex all over the jar to "frost" the jar
2. Go back and add clumps of Snow-tex and dab it on to achieve the desired amount of texture.

3. Let dry 24 hours. 
4. Add a LED tea light.

You can do all sorts of shape and sizes with this. To make and even more elaborate center piece, just add some glittery snow backdrop.



Like this idea? Pin it!!





The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...