Thursday, January 9, 2014

Taking Care of Business

We interrupt the regular programing for this quick announcement. If you are still reading, I greatly appreciate it. It is readers like you that keep me doing what I love: coming up with seasonal activities for families to enjoy and sharing them with you all. Thank You!

One of my goals for the year is to actually set goals for my blog for each month (yea, I know it's silly: a goal of setting goals, but I have to start somewhere). One of my goals for January is to have at least one sponsor in each of my banner spots. So, I am reaching out to my regular readers to see if anyone would like to help me with this goal.

I have been promoting businesses via social media for over 5 years and have learned so much in that time that has made me very successful. Also this blog has grown so quickly and amazingly! I would love to use these skill to help promote your blog, shop or company. I give each of my sponsors top priority and work closely with them to help them achieve their goals.

Current Stats:

Post: 5-7 times per week
Average Monthly Unique Visitors: 4,500 to 5,000+
GFC Followers: 115+ followers
Facebook: 525+ likes
Twitter: 271+ followers
Instagram: 55+ followers
Pinterest: 211+ followers
Google+: 91+ have me in their circles
Bloglovin: 126+ subscribers
Klout High Score: 60
(I also post my blog updates to my personal Facebook account which has 600+ friends.)


Sponsor spots start at a VERY affordable $2. 
Please stop by my Sponsor Page and check it out!

If you can't help me out as a sponsor, can you please click on the button below and vote for me at Top Mommy Bloggers?




Thanks again to all my wonderful readers!! 



.
The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...