Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Quick and Easy Strawberry Santas


I have been totally in awe looking at some of the strawberry Santas on Pinterest. But all of them use tiny chocolate sprinkles, and home made whip cream and lots of details. I like to make simple, easy things that my kids can do too, so I came up with this easy alternative. Only three ingredients needed!


Strawberries
Heavy Whip Cream (anything less and they squish)
Black gel icing


1. Cut the top of the strawberry off so that the strawberry can 'stand' level.

2. Cut the tip (was the bottom is now the top) of the strawberry off about 1/3 of the way down and add a squirt of whip cream.

3. Replace the tip and add a small bit to the top.

4. Use the gel icing to add 'eyes'. Chill in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve.




You may not want to use some of the 'misshaped' strawberries, so save those for a nice snack. Rosey Posey commented on my picture and said he needed a beard, so I may add a little whip cream to the bottom of the strawberries next time. I made these for our church Christmas party this past Sunday. They were all gone in less than 5 min. The kids LOVED them, and they're somewhat healthy too!


Like this idea? Pin it!!




The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...