Monday, December 2, 2013

Free Santa Letter Printable


This time of year I am known as "Elf Steph"; this is because I work closely with a lot of Santa's helpers. Over my years I have seen many kids bring their letters to Santa. Some lists are typed, some hand written and even a few are just cut out magazine pictures glued to a page.

I have put together an easy to fill out letter to Santa for all ages. The young ones can draw pictures and the older ones can write them out. There is space not just to make Christmas wishes, but also to tell Santa what you've done to deserve those gifts.



This year Rosey Posey wrote about helping with her siblings (Which she does a lot) and asked for an iPhone 5C (Don't think that will happen, but we'll see). Bubee drew a picture of him helping me cook and asked for a Transformer; that sounds about right. It's always special to hand deliver your letter to Santa, but if you can't here is his North Pole address:

Santa Claus
325 S Santa Claus Lane
North Pole, Alaska 99705


Like this Idea? Pin it!!


The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...