Monday, November 4, 2013

My Wonderful Fall Weekend

This past weekend was just an amazing blessing! The hubby is in a good mood due to his FSU Noles winning yet again. My brother and SIL came over for the day on Saturday. And the fall colors around Georgia are so pretty!

Saturday was all about hanging around the fire, eating hot dogs and s'mores and drinking apple cider. My brother and Meme are both AMAZING Fire builders: perfect for cooking on, then built up for keeping warm around. Just look at those hot coals!


Bubee roasted his own hot dogs and a few marsh mellows. Probably ODed on sugar, but this was one of those nights that I threw out some of the rules and just let the kids be kids. Rosey Posey went through about 3 boxes of sparklers.

Princess just wanted to lounge in her chair. She had lots of fun...

And eventually snuggled up with Meme and Little Lady.



Sunday mornning I woke up to this beautiful view of the little church across the street from us:

I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Fall is my favorite season! I just love the beauty and the cool weather.

What's your favorite season? Your favorite part of fall?
The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...