Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veterans' Day

First of all Happy Veterans' Day to all the Vets! I am the granddaughter of 2 World War II Vets, Niece of a Vietnam War Vet, and Cousin and friend to several Iraq War and War on Terror Vets. Too ALL Vets I say, "Thank You!" Thank you that you paid a price to give my family and me freedom!

Meme, the kids and I were honored to get to attend the Veterans' Day parade in Marietta.

Bubee wore one of our old American flag vests from the 80s. He actually ended up in the newspaper because of it. Little Lady again, loved traveling in style in her wagon. And Rosey Posey seamed to just enjoy a day off.

We were facing the sun, so I am sorry for the quality of the pictures, but enjoy:


I leave you with this video of how much Little Lady loved the music:
The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...