Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Tween and Her Lists

I am not much of a list maker naturally. I have a "SI" Personality gifting (Basically I'm Steady and Intense. Crazy combo I know.) and therefor I like to mostly fly by the seat of my pants. I am proud to say that we as a family have started living by a schedule during the school year and that has made life wonderful.

Rosey Posey on the other hand has a "CS" personality gifting (Basically she's Critical and Steady) this makes her a natural list maker. If I need her to get something done, like clean the bathroom, she prefers a detailed list: ie. clean mirrors, wipe down counters, sweep floor, etc.



I was introduced to the app When a couple weeks ago. I did find that it didn't work too well for me and my "fly by the seat of my pants" style; however, Rosey Posey has fallen in LOVE with it.

When is a simple app that uses your location, a simple clock, and some cute symbols to help with your to-do list. A day is embodied in the clock and tasks are icons on the clock dial. You can create new tasks, change their time or delete them with a single touch.  Moreover, When groups your tasks under the place of action (Home vs. School). Tasks created in the same location will have the same color. And unique icon will be assign to each task automatically.
Rosey Posey can simple select a 'due time' for each of her tasks and it automatically assigns a symbol while she labels the task. She says it has been so useful helping her stay on track and accomplish everything she needs to do that day. That's coming from a tween! I must say it's so much nicer having her iPhone remind her instead of me nagging.




We received this product in return for our review. No other compensation was received, and all opinions are our own. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...