Monday, September 23, 2013

Quick and Easy Harvest Basket Display

FINALLY!!! I was able to get the fall decor out this year. I'm still missing a box, but at least I got my two main boxes out! :D The results? A fun house of warm orange and reds.

This counter is the center piece to our house. It is smack dab in the middle of our living space. I try to keep it seasonally decorated not only because it looks great, but it also keeps it from being a hot spot or catch-all. Other than the pumpkin and flowers, all of these decorations are new this year. I found the scarecrows and basket 'fillings' in the dollar section at Target. The turkey and basket came from Joann's Crafts.

How to make your own:
Want to have a abundant harvest display? Use newspaper, paper towels, or my favorite: cotton to fill the basket, then place your harvest on top.



Start with the largest items and work your way down to the smallest, using floral to 'fill in' the holes.

What do you use for your 'harvest baskets'? Please share any links you have to your Fall decor!
The above post(s) may contain affiliated links, product placements, etc. This is how I can afford to buy the supplies to bring you new activites. Thanks for your support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...